The Great Siege
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Siege

A colossal mix of many things

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tgs_TeamAttack-beta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark_raptor
Human King
dark_raptor

Male Number of posts : 6303
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

tgs_TeamAttack-beta Empty
PostSubject: tgs_TeamAttack-beta   tgs_TeamAttack-beta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Okay this map is a very nice map, it would fit best with Capture the Flag mode, and Team FFA, actually it couldn't play any of the other versions because it's a Team map.

This map is still a beta, going to add more rooms in the finished version, so it has more action in it, more camping spots in the new version, and lots of other stuff.

For now it's playable for Counter-Strike, because I can't put it on The Great Siege mod yet because it isn't made yet, but it's going to be converted to The Great Siege mod once it's actually playable, I'll try to get it hosted on some Counter-Strike Map hosting place, so you guys can play it and tell me what you think about it.

Screenshots:
top (y,z)
tgs_TeamAttack-beta Topxy

side (x,z)
tgs_TeamAttack-beta Sidexz

Ingame Screenshot coming very soon...
Back to top Go down
http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Male Number of posts : 1725
Battle.Net Name : Cabloo
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 40
Strength: 40
Intelligence: 40

tgs_TeamAttack-beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgs_TeamAttack-beta   tgs_TeamAttack-beta Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Cool. Could u give a description of the textures and stuff? Like, the basic look? Razz And could u read my idea, if u haven't yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.warcraft3tutorials.com

tgs_TeamAttack-beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Siege :: The Great Siege - Steam Mod :: Maps-
Jump to: