The Great Siege
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Siege

A colossal mix of many things

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Male Number of posts : 1770
Battle.Net Name : PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 10
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10

Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Empty
PostSubject: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Model: Blue Felguard
Stats: 25 Str (Main), 6 Agi, 10 Int.
Movespeed: 290
Race: Orc
Skittlez:
Silver Lance: Causes a wave of ice to hit units in a line, dealing 35/70/105/140/175 damage in a line, and slowing them by 15% for 3 seconds. The end of the line causes a huge ice explosion, stunning the targeted (The spell must be targeted at a unit, not at the ground) unit for 1 second. Cooldown is 25 seconds.
Mystic Hands: Gives all nearby allies within a 500 AoE a buff that increases AS by 3/6/9/12/15% and attack by 4/6/8/10/14. Any enemy units attacked by buffed units, receive more damage from extra attacks, therefore their armor is reduced by 3. Cooldown is 30 seconds, last 10 seconds.
Summon Akidu the Healer: Summons the shaman from the mountains above to heal allies. (Model: Troll Witch Doctor) The healer has 300 health, and will keep close to Bejida. He cannot attack, and will only heal units for 10/15/20/25/30 health per heal. (Heal spell, no mana cost). Lasts 30 seconds. Cooldown is 45 seconds.
Ultimate - Phoenix Strike: Summons a great phoenix that hit the target upward in the air. Bejida jumps on the phoenix into the air and starts slashing away at the target. Each slash deals 10 + (Level of Spell*(Str/3) Strikes a total of 5 times. Cooldown is 120 seconds.

Last edited by PsYcHo.CrAzY. on Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Male Number of posts : 2078
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 pm

why not just have a phoenix fly at a target unit instead of that altho i do think akidu shud be target and have 300 life silver lance is cool but ithink hole concept is weird arcane spells consist of dispels magic missles blink basically basic magic spells fire frost and healing spells... =\ i like its good 7/10
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:21 am

thanks I thought in like 2 seconds too. Hey btw, phoenix does just fly at the target, and it knocks him up when the phoenix, ahem, "explodes" on him. I guess bejida could just like teleport up there or something. And I agree, shaman should be target.
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 am

yeah but rly good hero my favorite spell is silver lance i dont ccare much for ulti its confusing to me
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:58 pm

oh well, yah I think silver lance is cool too, and the best hting is, I didn't take it from a game xD
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:06 pm

yeah lol XD speaking of games when i thought of Silixo i was thinking of Sonic XD i dled every single sonic CLassic game
Each Have a Regular Version and A version where u play the game with knuckles
Sonic 1-3
Sonic 1-3 /w Knuckles
Sonic and Knuckles(Its Own Game)
Are the Games i dled so i dled 7 games for 7kb
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

now that you say it, yah silixio does seem like sonic.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

now that you say it, yah silixio does seem like sonic.
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:48 pm

why did u post that twice first off and second off i was thinking of sonic and speed i never said it was sonic cause if it was it wouldnt be about illusions sonic is just super ultra fast thats what i made Silixo
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:01 pm

I guess I hit send twice

That's what I'm saying, they're both fast
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:10 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight   Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bejida the Arcane Troll Knight
Page 1 of 1