The Great Siege
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Great Siege

A colossal mix of many things

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aliens. possible or not?

Go down 
+6
dark_raptor
2bloodly2love
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
13leach-
GMAN
Rp-Masta-07
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkNightDemon
Adept Warlock
DarkNightDemon

Female Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 9
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 2

aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:52 am

.... well... i heard people found a planet like ours far, far away... mabye aliens/humans lives on that planet too? ...

ghosts is real, i saw a program about them on the TV once. that show freaks me out. *shivers* i cant get the ghosts head out of my mind, or the voice.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Orc Warlord
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

Male Number of posts : 1770
Battle.Net Name : PsYcHo.CrAzY.
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 10
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:15 am

lmao tv can be so fake, you can't believe what they say!

Yah I heard that about th ealiens too!
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Adept Warlock
DarkNightDemon

Female Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 9
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 2

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 am

well... firts when i saw some episodes of it i didnt belive but when those two episodes came... i got really scaered and it freaked me out. *hides and shivers more* TT-TT

mabye aliens do live somewhere in the space. ...? :O
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Male Number of posts : 1725
Battle.Net Name : Cabloo
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 40
Strength: 40
Intelligence: 40

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:34 pm

I doubt it. It kinda changes our religion. God made us on this earth to be what we are, the rulers of the universe. He made our planet just the right distance, and just the right tilt. If it weren't this we would be too hot or too cold to live. Also, the moon is at just the right point to keep the gravity the right gravity and the waters be the right height. We orbit around the sun at the perfect speed. There are tons of factors that go into how we live, that, if just one of these were changed we would die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warcraft3tutorials.com
Xlucky
Terran Major
Xlucky

Male Number of posts : 63
Battle.Net Name : Terranmarine
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 25
Strength: 25

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm

im not getting into a religion debate but...Don't priests of the christian trees Try and exorcise demons (poltergeists = EVIL GHOSTS = DEMONS) in places and people?
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:42 pm

What do u mean? Are u trying to talk about aliens or demons? or both?
Back to top Go down
Xlucky
Terran Major
Xlucky

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:43 pm

But I do believe aliens exist.
Back to top Go down
Xlucky
Terran Major
Xlucky

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 pm

DND said something abotu ghosts so I was answering that...then you say aliens dont exist because of christian belief...(Im baptist myself) But still god made other things as well.....Things that still WOW us today.
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:49 pm

I know, and I'm not saying they don't, and it's not only because of religion (btw, I am presbytarian, pretty much the same as baptist) but I'm saying that aliens PROBABLY don't exist because of all the factors that have gone into the world to make it liveable. The religion part of my answer is: probably not. God made the earth and that's all he mentioned in the bible. He shaped people in his own image, to be the leaders of all. If there are aliens, they won't be taking over the earth, because humans are supposed to be more powerful than any animal. If the aliens are humans, then the humans are not special like god said we were.
Back to top Go down
Xlucky
Terran Major
Xlucky

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:50 pm

People keep secrets.......God could keep a secret I don't see why not....But you do have a point.
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm

God could keep a secret but it's not in his nature. If there are aliens that will take over the world, or are humans, then God is a liar. And God is definately NOT a liar. Also, notice all of the people who have tried and failed to take over the world. They were all pretty far along their path.
Hitler: Suicided.
Alexander the Great: Died of a COLD when he had conquered all of their known world.
and a few more but I'm not gonna mention them.

I don't think God wants the world being taken over. So, if aliens ARE real, they aren't humans, and they won't be taking over the world, like a bunch of myths. If they are real and we find them, I think pretty soon they'll be just another everyday lowly animal or pet.
Back to top Go down
dark_raptor
Human King
dark_raptor

Male Number of posts : 6303
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Or even just a small organism not able to be seen by man
Back to top Go down
http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Male Number of posts : 2078
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:47 pm

dark_raptor wrote:
Or even just a small organism not able to be seen by man
i said that alrdy.... lol and btw Cabloo its not the fact that god "made" it like that its because this planet has the right living conditions this planet was the only planet that could attain life and so thats how cells started to form on Earth and eventually after millions of years make the first living appear. It doesnt mean god made it ,it means it was the only way life wud be possible and if god actually luved the Human race why not save us from Global Warming and wars
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Dude... three things:
1. Global warning is a myth. It's not really true, and it's not gonna destroy the world. God has his own plan for it.
2. Wars are our fault. It's our own sinful nature.
3. I thought u said earlier u were christian
Back to top Go down
Xlucky
Terran Major
Xlucky

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Cabloo wrote:
God could keep a secret but it's not in his nature. If there are aliens that will take over the world, or are humans, then God is a liar. And God is definately NOT a liar. Also, notice all of the people who have tried and failed to take over the world. They were all pretty far along their path.
Hitler: Suicided.
Alexander the Great: Died of a COLD when he had conquered all of their known world.
and a few more but I'm not gonna mention them.

I don't think God wants the world being taken over. So, if aliens ARE real, they aren't humans, and they won't be taking over the world, like a bunch of myths. If they are real and we find them, I think pretty soon they'll be just another everyday lowly animal or pet.
Who said they are gunna be taking over the world??? I said they could be there....Hell they could be helping us in some wierd galactic war..IDK!
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:14 pm

I know u didn't say that, but a lot of people think that aliens would be some super advanced species. And I don't think there is going to ever be anything more powerful than human beings, besides dinosaurs that were way back then and we had like no technology.
Back to top Go down
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
Rp-Masta-07

Male Number of posts : 2078
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Cabloo wrote:
Dude... three things:
1. Global warning is a myth. It's not really true, and it's not gonna destroy the world. God has his own plan for it.
2. Wars are our fault. It's our own sinful nature.
3. I thought u said earlier u were christian
i am but i dont believe my religion i believe religion is just a way to brain wash people into thinking what certain ppl(being the Church) want other people to thing 2nd ur right but god would eventually bring peace to the world after all this time fighting and global warming is actually true and has been proven
Back to top Go down
Cabloo
Night Elf Ruler
Cabloo

Warcraft 3 Stats

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Right but dude. Ice age turned to today. HUGE global warming. Global warming will probably be able to be fixed, and it won't destroy the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aliens. possible or not?   aliens. possible or not? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aliens. possible or not?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Siege :: Public Areas :: Chat :: Debates-
Jump to: