The Great Siege

A colossal mix of many things
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:36 pm

How so?

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Every song sounds the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Not really.

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2078
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15
Intelligence: 10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 am

not really 13leach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:34 am

Yeah. Really.
I used to love them
And they are WAY overplayed on the radio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 am

I don't listen to the Radio.

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm

I do. All the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:43 pm

I am GMAN, I love to play Half Life 2, and other games like that. And I was just typing steam games in or something, and it brought me to the Steam section of your site, I looked a the the site and thought it looked pretty nice, so I decided to join it. And here I am... I hope I enjoy the site, and I get higher in the ranks, like more posts and stuff, because the is the best looking forum I've ever seen I'm sure I willl get a lot of posts, well I hope I have fun. (And I categorize this site on how young and large it is, because I have seen largers sites that were like a year or two older than this one, and this one is just nicer looking (as in the looks)) I hope you enjoy me as a member also. I will mainly hang out in the Steam section, because I don't play Warcraft III that much but I still sometimes do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Welcome to the site Gman, I love Half Life 2 also. Every thing you typed seem to have a reason why you typed it, and you seem like a great member so I will enjoy having you as a member probably. You seem like a very decent member, by the way nice avatar Very Happy

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2078
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15
Intelligence: 10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:46 pm

cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:47 pm

dark_raptor wrote:
Welcome to the site Gman, I love Half Life 2 also. Every thing you typed seem to have a reason why you typed it, and you seem like a great member so I will enjoy having you as a member probably. You seem like a very decent member, by the way nice avatar Very Happy

Thank you, I like your avatar too, I got this avatar because I love Bleach, It's definatly my favorite anime, you seem like a very good leader. just to let you know I joined your group, and I got your PM, I am still pending in the Brotherhood section but I wonder why you have it. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal if girls and guys were seperated, but maybe if they were talking about boyfriends / girlfriends I guess I could see why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rp-Masta-07
Naga Lord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2078
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : Rp-Masta-07
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 15
Strength: 15
Intelligence: 10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm

yeah btw 13leach is an enforcer he will enjoy having yet another Bleach fan altho i like DBZ better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:54 pm

GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome

I totally agree with every single thing you said in that giant startement / paragraph, it is true, no one is greater than god, and I am a christian too, so it's nice to know that they are other christians on the site, I know 13leach is, but I like getting new members that are Christians. Nice to meet you GMAN. And starcraft is a great game, and that is a good avatar ^^

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm

dark_raptor wrote:
GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome

I totally agree with every single thing you said in that giant startement / paragraph, it is true, no one is greater than god, and I am a christian too, so it's nice to know that they are other christians on the site, I know 13leach is, but I like getting new members that are Christians. Nice to meet you GMAN. And starcraft is a great game, and that is a good avatar ^^

It's nice to have a Christan leader, didn't know how many christians would be on a gaming site, that's very nice to know. and you seem like a very just leader for some reason dark_Raptor. I wonder what Stacraft II is going to be like? many questions, none to really be answered yet. Except if you go to starcraft2.com or whatever the URL is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:58 pm

GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome
hey!
I completely agree with you... Except for the baptist part.
CpC!
Cornerstone pres church!

Rp it would be nice it you would avoid offending others religions....
I know you didnt mean to... But He has a very good point.. And That used to be a rule... If it isnt still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 pm

GMAN wrote:
dark_raptor wrote:
GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome

I totally agree with every single thing you said in that giant startement / paragraph, it is true, no one is greater than god, and I am a christian too, so it's nice to know that they are other christians on the site, I know 13leach is, but I like getting new members that are Christians. Nice to meet you GMAN. And starcraft is a great game, and that is a good avatar ^^

It's nice to have a Christan leader, didn't know how many christians would be on a gaming site, that's very nice to know. and you seem like a very just leader for some reason dark_Raptor. I wonder what Stacraft II is going to be like? many questions, none to really be answered yet. Except if you go to starcraft2.com or whatever the URL is.

I think this is like one of the few sites that has a Chrsitian Leader, especially for a gaming site, that is just really rare for some reason, and thank you for calling me a "very just leader" ^^ . I always love getting complements, I mean who doesn't. and starcraft2.com does have a lot of information about the game, it has very good screenshots, suprised of how good graphics it has, because the first one had terrible graphics, suprised people still play it.

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Psst raptor is the religions thing still a rule?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:01 pm

13leach- wrote:
GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome
hey!
I completely agree with you... Except for the baptist part.
CpC!
Cornerstone pres church!

Rp it would be nice it you would avoid offending others religions....
I know you didnt mean to... But He has a very good point.. And That used to be a rule... If it isnt still.

Well baptists and other christians are basically following the same thing, offending other relgions is a terrible thing to do, and It would be good if he stop doign that. It might not be a rule but it might should be, and it might have to be if people like you and others start doing it to. because it is very offensive, and thanks for agreeing with my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:02 pm

13leach- wrote:
Psst raptor is the religions thing still a rule?

No but it might be if people start making fun of regligions, because that is really a bad thing to do.

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:04 pm

dark_raptor wrote:
GMAN wrote:
dark_raptor wrote:
GMAN wrote:
Rp-Masta-07 wrote:
cool i am the super awsome mega coolness known as Rp-Masta-07 of WAR3 but u can just call me rp
But seriously i am greater than god will ever hope to be

hello RP, nice to meet you. But I do find it offensive that you say "I am greater than god will ever hope to be" because that is impossible, and I am a Baptist Christian, so I don't like having you say. But since you are way ahead of the ranks than me, you could probably kick me off the site or something if I questioned your athority, or tried to change you from not saying something that you like to say as a catch phrase or something. But just remember nothing is actually greater than god, because that is impossible. just impossible. If you were greater than god you could do anything you wanted to, and If you could do that you'd probably wouldn't be on a website, or play Warcraft or anything. You'd probably just be the richest and most loved person on the Earth. If that were possible wich it isn't. So I just don't like that, even though I have said that around five or six times, I don't like it one bit. You probably don't like me now, but I am just following my religion and what I believe in, so go ahead.. Hate me, if you do but I hope you don't because you seem like a nice man. And your avatar is cool, I used to like starcraft, and I can't wait til Starcraft 2 comes out because it looks awesome

I totally agree with every single thing you said in that giant startement / paragraph, it is true, no one is greater than god, and I am a christian too, so it's nice to know that they are other christians on the site, I know 13leach is, but I like getting new members that are Christians. Nice to meet you GMAN. And starcraft is a great game, and that is a good avatar ^^

It's nice to have a Christan leader, didn't know how many christians would be on a gaming site, that's very nice to know. and you seem like a very just leader for some reason dark_Raptor. I wonder what Stacraft II is going to be like? many questions, none to really be answered yet. Except if you go to starcraft2.com or whatever the URL is.

I think this is like one of the few sites that has a Chrsitian Leader, especially for a gaming site, that is just really rare for some reason, and thank you for calling me a "very just leader" ^^ . I always love getting complements, I mean who doesn't. and starcraft2.com does have a lot of information about the game, it has very good screenshots, suprised of how good graphics it has, because the first one had terrible graphics, suprised people still play it.

I am suprised people still play stacraft 1 too, I mean it was good back in the day, but now the graphics sort of hurt your eyes! lol, and who doesn't love getting complements. The graphics do look amazing, I have seen them and the game looks like it is progressing in at a very fast rate! Suprising. Although if it isn't, it still is coming out. which it looks aweome,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark_raptor
Human King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6303
Age : 23
Battle.Net Name : dark_raptor
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 8 - but sideways lol
Strength: 8 - but sideways lol
Intelligence: 8 - but sideways lol

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Weird how rp hasn't replied to any of our giant posts yet.

_________________
Spoiler:
 



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimategamers.darkbb.com/index.htm
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:33 pm

back to the topic!
If you really want to continue this go to the debates secton please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13leach-
Banned User


Male Number of posts : 1180
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 pm

13leach- wrote:
back to the topic!
If you really want to continue this go to the debates secton please
Helloooo?
Rp no more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMAN
Peasant
avatar

Male Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Warcraft 3 Stats
Agility: 0
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 pm

13leach- wrote:
back to the topic!
If you really want to continue this go to the debates secton please

Well I really don't feel like moving, because we already have our ideas and theorys here, I would hate to have to repeat all of them into a differnet thread, and I'm sure dark_raptor wouldn't get angry, and seriously it isn't that big of a deal. But if you really want us to move, i'm sure we could, just better to have all of our ideas already on this page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself
Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
» A Unique Way to Introduce Myself
» I would like to Introduce my Grandfather
» let me introduce myself
» Introduce your selves

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Siege :: Public Areas :: New Users-
Jump to: